Regarding Recruitment Limited (company number 06987739) is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of our website. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience.
We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website or through our office is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
Regarding Recruitment may collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name and contact details (together with your e-mail address) and other relevant information from your CV. On occasions this may also include - sensitive personal information such as details of criminal convictions and ethnic origin. This information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
1. to provide our recruitment services to you;
2. to maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
3. to enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to Regarding Recruitment job alerts. Please see the separate section on your CV below which outlines additional uses and disclosures;
4. to match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information (including sensitive personal information) to clients in order to apply for vacancies;
5. to direct-market services Regarding Recruitment offer, advising you of news and industry updates, events, reports and other information. You will be able to unsubscribe from such communications at anytime;
6. to fulfil contractual obligations with our clients
7. to third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses and function co-ordinators. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Regarding Recruitment;
8. we may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law; and
9. we may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above.
10. our website may also use a website recording service which can record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. Data collected by this service is used to improve our website usability. The information collected is stored and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting, and is not shared with anybody else.
Curriculum Vitae ("CV")
We give you the option of submitting your CV via our website or by providing your CV to one of our consultants. You can do this either to apply for a specific advertised job or for consideration by our recruitment consultants for positions as they come up. Your CV will be stored in the Regarding Recruitment database, and will be accessible by our consultants.
You can update your CV or personal details at any time, simply by following the same procedure to submit a new CV. Your old CV will automatically be archived providing the submission details remain the same (for example you submit both CVs using the same email address or you advise the relevant contact of your new submission).
In line with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR, May 2018), you have the right to be forgotten, resulting in the removal of your CV from our database. This can be requested by written submission to the Data Controller.
In line with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR, May 2018), you have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. You also have the right to ask us to stop using your information, or for your CV to be deleted from our database and any third party (data processers) we work with. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request.
If you have any enquires you can contact us at: email@example.com or by writing to us at:
Sarah McBride, Data Protection Officer
Regarding Recruitment Ltd, 1 Victoria Ave, Harrogate HG1 1TN
Looking to recruit the best staff? Want advice on salaries or job specifications? Or need some temporary help?
Is it time in your career for a new challenge?
Do you want to just find out what is ‘out there’?
Do you want to just find out what is ‘out there’?
Minimum wage to increase from April 2021
These rates are for the National Living Wage (for those aged 23 and over) and the National Minimum Wage (for those of at least school leaving age) from 1 April 2021. 23 and over 21 to 22 18 to 20 Under 18 App
The HQ offices will be closing for the Christmas holidays on Thursday 24th December at 1pm and re-opening on Monday 4th January 2021. May we take this opportunity to thank you for your business in 2020 - we, like others will be pleased to see t
Ready to Work With Us?
Simply fill out the form below to send us a message, and one of our team will be in touch with you ASAP to discuss your enquiry in more detail.